Shaping the NYC Skyline
In this episode, we had the privilege of talking to David Marks, the Senior Vice President and Head of Acquisitions at Silverstein Properties. For over sixty years, Silverstein Properties has been the bedrock of NYC’s real estate development, investment, and management industries. Prepare to be captivated as David Marks shares a wealth of insights and experiences, unveiling the intriguing narratives that formed the foundation of his remarkable achievements in Shaping the NYC Skyline.
Some of the topics Brenda and David explore with David Marks in this episode include:
- his incredible journey from Israel to the New York City development scene.
- the pivotal role of embodying a true “mensch” when it comes to deal-making.
- the art and necessity of transforming underutilized office space into thriving residential buildings.
- the fascinating backstory behind Innovation QNS, an ambitious five-block mega-development that is poised to transform Queens.
- and so much more that promises to enrich your understanding of the New York City real estate development landscape.
More on Shaping the NYC Skyline:
Website – https://seidenschein.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SeidenSchein
YouTube – Coming Soon, Stay Tuned
Phone – 212-935-1400
SEIDEN & SCHEIN, P.C.
570 Lexington Avenue, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10022