Shaping the NYC Skyline
Jason Dubowski’s impressive portfolio featuring many notable projects speaks for itself. From his early years, Jason displayed a passion for architecture and design, leading him to a thriving career in New York, where he moved from Texas after having graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Texas in Arlington. We’re thrilled to have Jason on the show and for the opportunity to delve into his remarkable journey, helping us gain insights into his path to success. Join us as we explore the realities of an architect’s day-to-day work, how Jason’s experiences have shaped his career trajectory, and his contributions to Shaping the NYC Skyline.
In this episode, Brenda and David talk to Jason about:
- his journey to becoming an Associate Partner at Hill West Architects.
- exploring the challenges and responsibilities of architectural design in today’s ever-changing environment.
- the rise of the so-called “StArchitect” and the desire for branded buildings.
- unraveling the complexities of designing buildings in new markets and navigating the differing processes in varying zoning districts.
- the impact of NYC’s constantly evolving legal environment on building design and construction.
- And more…
Jason Dubowski, AIA, LEED AP, is an accomplished Associate Partner at Hill West Architects, bringing over 15 years of expertise in residential and mixed-use developments across New York City. With an unwavering passion for architecture and construction, Jason has thrived in his role as an energetic team leader, showcasing his exceptional project management and executive architect skills.
More on Shaping the NYC Skyline:
Website – https://seidenschein.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SeidenSchein
Phone – 212-935-1400
SEIDEN & SCHEIN, P.C.
570 Lexington Avenue, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10022